- 90 g icing sugar
- 220 g softened butter
- 230 g SR flour
- 120 g custard powder
- dash vanilla extract/essence, Optional to taste
Pre heat your oven to 160 degrees. Place sugar into thermomix and mill to create icing sugar
Add all other ingredients and mix gradually turning up to speed 4 and mix until smooth. Approx 30 secs to 1 minute
Roll some mixture into ball with your palms and place on tray covered with baking paper. Balls should be approx size of 10c piece
Gently flatten the tops of the balls on the tray with a fork and bake until slightly golden in colour (10 - 15mins)
Accessories you need
Be sure to watch you don't burn them as they can burn quite quickly. They taste their best when they are slightly golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread