- 90 g icing sugar
- 220 g softened butter
- 230 g SR flour
- 120 g custard powder
- dash Vanilla extract/essence, Optional to taste
Pre heat your oven to 160 degrees. Place sugar into thermomix and mill to create icing sugar
Add all other ingredients and mix gradually turning up to speed 4 and mix until smooth. Approx 30 secs to 1 minute
Roll some mixture into ball with your palms and place on tray covered with baking paper. Balls should be approx size of 10c piece
Gently flatten the tops of the balls on the tray with a fork and bake until slightly golden in colour (10 - 15mins)
Accessories you need
Be sure to watch you don't burn them as they can burn quite quickly. They taste their best when they are slightly golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments