- 100 grams Coconut Flour
- 60 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 15 grams dried cranberries
- 20 grams dried apricots
- 40 grams almonds
- 3 free range eggs
- 100 grams coconut milk
- 180 grams skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 grams Cashews
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 package raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lucuma powder
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170C (Fan Forced).
Place Almonds, Cashews, Cranberries and Apricots into TM bowl.
Blitz for 8 secs on speed 8 (depending on how chunky you want them, adjust accordingly).
Add remaining ingredients except for Raspberries to the TM bowl, mix for 40 seconds on speed 4.
Put your Patty Pans into you Muffin Tins ready for batter to go in.
Divide batter between Patty Pans and push a Raspberry into the centre of each one.
Bake for around 15-20 minutes, until just golden on top (or to your preferred liking).
You can add different types of fruit and nuts to suit your taste.
Lucuma Powder is not essential for this recipe, so if you can't find it in a Wholefoods/Health Store, it doesn't matter. It will take the cost of the recipe up a bit as it costs around $20-$30 for 500g, but it is super good for you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake