- 250 g plain sweet biscuits
- 150 g Butter
- 250 g softened cream cheese cubed
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 3 eggs large
- 200 g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 125 g whole milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Paste
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh raspberries, icing sugar and lemon rind to serve
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
Line 20cm springform with baking paper, using a bit of softened butter to help keep paper in place.
1. Melt butter. 2 min, 80deg, 2 mins.
2. Put broken biscuits in bowl, 15 sec, speed 5. Repeat if neccesary.
3. Put base into lined springform, using a glass to push the base up the sides. ( I never worry if it doesn't go all the way up the side. ) Pop into the fridge while geting filling ready.
4. Without washing bowl (what's a few crumbs in your filling? No-one will ever know) beat the cheeses together, 20sec, speed 4. Scrape sides of bowl.
5. Keep beating speed 3, for around 40 secs while you add eggs, one at a time until combined. Scrape bowl and check if you need to beat for a few more seconds.
6. Add sugar, cornflour, milk, sour cream, vanilla, rind and juice, mix for 20 sec, speed 4. Pour mix into refrigerated crumb crust.
7. Place springform onto baking tray to catch any drips from melted butter and put into your preheated oven for 50 mins. Your cheesecake will still wobble a bit once cooked. Leave to cool in oven with the door ajar. Refrigerate over night..
8. Before serving, dust with icing sugar, layer up raspberries (if you want to use them depending on time of year, you don't have to) and some slivers of lemon rind. YUMMO!!
Before you start
Thermomix Australia have released a fantastic new range of rose gold bakeware, I used the 20cm one for this recipe, it's fantastic too as it fits in the varoma for steamed cheesecakes too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins