- 500 grams sweet potato peeled and diced
- 500 grams water
- 80 grams almonds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 3 Eggs, Large
- 50 grams honey
- 50 grams Coconut Syrup, or replace with extra 50 gms Honey
- 50 grams Coconut Flour
- 25 grams Raw cocao powder
- 50 grams Macadamia halves, Optional
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 85 grams Cacao nibs or dark choc chips
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, Grease a 9 x13 inch pan with coconut oil.
Place Sweet Potato in Rice Basket and add 500 gms of water to the TM Bowl. Heat on Varoma for 15 minutes speed 2
Remove basket from bowl and tip out water and dry bowl thoroughly.
Add almonds to bowl and mill for 10 seconds on Speed 10
Scrape down sides of bowl and add warm Sweet potato and Coconut oil to Bowl. Insert Butterfly and blend on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients except for choc chips and Macadamias
Blend for 10 seconds on Speed 5 until well combined.
Add Choc Chips and Macadamias and mix on Reverse speed 2 for 10 -15 seconds using spatula to help combine.
Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket