- Sugestion: Make with pitted prunes rather than dates
- Half of the tapioca cereal
- plain four, Roughly half a cup - will vary each time you make them.
- 1.5 tablespoons Maple syrup
- whole almonds, to top cookies
Eat half and retain half of the cereal in the bowl for cookies.
To the remaining cereal add the flour, maple syrup and mix 4 seconds/speed 4. Scrape the sides of the bowl and repeat if necessary.
Adjust flour if need be - mixture should be sticky and gloupy.
Spoon mixture onto a greased oven tray to make rough, round cookie shapes. Top with a whole almond.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the cookie start to brown. Theses make a dense, chewie biscuit/cookie.
Make Breakfast Tapioca Fruit Cereal from the EDC.
Accessories you need
Add raisins, crasins or saltanas - whatever you please.
A great way to use up leftover cereal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice