- 140 gram raw walnut halves
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg, (1 tablespoon ground flax seeds + 3 tablespoons water)
- 50 gram dark chocolate chips, (optional)
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper or your OvenMat.
Place the walnuts and dates in the bowl and chop 15sec Sp7, or until a crumbly texture has formed.
Add salt, bicarb soda, vanilla and flax egg. 10sec Sp6, scrape sides of bowl and again 10sec, Sp6, or until batter is relatively smooth.
Add choc chips (if using), 6sec, , Sp1 to combine.
Spoon batter onto the baking tray. You can use a wet hand (so it won't stick) to gently flatten the cookie dough.
Bake 12 min, or until edges are slightly golden. Allow to cool 10min then transfer to a wire rack to cool completly.
Left overs can be stored in an airtight container or in the fridge (approx 1 week) or freezer (approx 1 month).
Recipe converted from:
You could easily double this mixture - I plan to for my next batch and expect it'll mix more easily with more batter in the bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice