- 125 g Butter, room temperature
- 100 g caster sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 185 g self-raising flour
- 30 g cornflour
- 30 g dessicated coconut
- 85 g icing sugar
- 75 g Butter, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180C
Prepare baking trays with baking paper.
Place butter and sugar intoTM bowl. Mix 40 seconds/speed 3.5.
Add milk and mix again, bringing up to speed 3.5 slowly, for 30 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on dough setting for 20 seconds.
Take two teaspoonsful of the dough, roll into a ball and place onto tray, leaving room to spread a little.
Press down gently with a fork. (dip in some cornflour to stop sticking)
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or unitl just golden.
Cool on a wire rack while making filling
Mix icing sugar and butter for 30 seconds, gradually increasing to speed 3-4.
Scrape down and repeat until smooth and creamy.
Spread jam on one biscuit and buttercream on the other, then join together gently.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls
- Cream Cake
- Pepper & Me Brown Butter Cookies
- Lactation Cookies
- Gluten Free Black Forest Brownie Cookies
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- ThermoGourmand Orange Cake
- ThermoGourmand Baked Crumble Topping
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- ThermoGourmand Polish Coleslaw
- Low Carb Crumb Mix
- ThermoGourmand Special Not Fried Rice
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- ThermoGourmand Everyday White Bread
- Salmon Rilletes
- ThermoGourmand Super Soft GF Banana Cake