THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 60 grams Almond milk
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams Protein Powder of your Choice
- 70 grams almond meal
- 30 grams quinoa flour
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
1. Mix coconut sugar and coconut oil together for 30 secs at Temp 37 Speed 5
2. Add the egg and milk and mix for 10 secs speed 5. Scrape down bowl using spatula.
3. Add all the dry ingredients and mix for 35 secs at speed 5. It will look crumb like but the coconut oil will keep it together once you get your hands onto it.
4. Empty onto a sheet of greasproof paper, cover with another sheet (to avoid any sticking to the rolling pin) and roll out to desired thickness. Cut into your preferred shape or use cookie cutters. I like mine thin with a little crunch so I got about 34 cookies. They would make great bases for healthy cheesecakes or icecream sandwiches.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 170' C. Enjoy.
Tracy's Nothing is Bad For You Chocolate Protein Cookie
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.