- 200 g Butter, chopped
- 200 g chocolate, caramilk, broken into pieces
- 150 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 110 g plain flour
- 70 g SR flour
- 160 g chocolate, caramilk, broken and roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line brownie or lamington tin.
- Place butter and chocolate into TM bowl. Grate 8 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides of TM bowl.
- Melt at 50C for approx. 4 minutes, speed 2. Scrape down sides of the TM bowl after about 2 minutes.
- Add sugar. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 3.
- With blades running add eggs, one by one until incorporated (approx. 10-20 seconds).
- Add plain and SR flours, mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Add chocolate pieces, mix for 8 seconds, speed 3.
- Spread into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to completely cool in the pan. Cut into squares to serve.
Accessories you need
I use 2 blocks of Cadbury Caramilk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.