- 200 g Butter, chopped
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 30 g cocoa
- 280 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 60 g plain flour
- 40 g SR flour
- 180 g white chocolate, broken and roughly chopped
- 80 g walnuts, halved, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line brownie or lamington tin.
Place butter and chocolate into TM bowl. Grate 8 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides of TM bowl.
Melt at 50C for approx. 4 minutes, speed 2. Scrape down sides of the TM bowl at the 2 minute mark.
Add cocoa and sugar. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 3.
With blades running add eggs, one by one until incorporated (approx. 10-20 seconds).
Add plain and SR flours, mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Add walnuts and white chocolate, mix for 8 seconds, speed 3-4.
Spread into prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to completely cool in the pan. Dust with cocoa. Cut into squares to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Chloe’s Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate mandarin cake
- Easy Bliss balls
- Chocolate cookie shapes
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Mocha Choc Chip Hot Cross Buns (Vegan version)