- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 large peach cut into 6
- 120 g raw sugar
- 150 g Butter, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 3 eggs
- 150 g self raising flour
- 70 g milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180*C or 160*C fan. Grease a 20cm-round cake pan line base with baking paper, spread the tablespoon of butter onto the pan, sprinkle with the soft brown sugar and walnuts.
Arrange the peach slices over base.
Mill the raw sugar for 3sec on speed 9
Add the butter mix for 20sec on speed 4
Set the time to 20sec speed 4
Drop the eggs 1 at a time through the hole
Add the flour milk and the vanilla,
Mix for 30sec speed 4
Spread batter over the peach slices.
Bake about 45minutes
Cool in pan 15minutes before inverting onto serving plate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Chicken and Leek Pie