- 60 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 180 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 200 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
Add all ingredients to the bowl.
Mix at sp.6 for 15 seconds, then scrape down, and repeat until all combined.
Pour mixture into a lined loaf tin.
Bake at 200*C for 30-40 mins, until firm.
Remove from over onto a wire rack to cool.
Melt butter and sugar for the glaze. For this amount, I prefer to just pop the butter and sugar in a small dish and microwave on high for 30secs (or as long as it take to melt), then stir.
Top the cake with the glaze while the cake is still warm.
I dare you not to eat it warm. You'll never resist! Yum!
This is a Thermomix adaptation of a recipe found at //www.sweetlittlepretties.com/2013/05/vanilla-and-cinnamon-cake.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies