- 1 Medium Banana
- 90 grams buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 egg whites
- 60 grams Protein Powder, (I used Amazonia Raw Protein Powder Vanilla)
- 125 grams almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Add all pancake batter ingredients into TM bowl.
2. Blend all ingredients for 1 minute, speed 8.
3. Heat coconut oil in non-stick fry pan.
4. Add approx. 2 heaped tbsps of pancake batter per pancake to fry pan. Cook on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
5. Top pancakes with whatever your heart desires...
Makes approximately 6 pancakes (2 servings). I topped my pancakes with greek yoghurt, blueberries and maple syrup. A high-protein breakfast that will keep you going all morning!
Nutritional information (per serving):
Calories - 392 | Carbs - 51g | Protein - 37g | Fats - 7g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests