- 1 can cannellini bean, canned, or 230g drained, cooked
- 5 egg
- 125 grams Butter, or coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 tbsp seeds, mixed, ground magic seed mix: flax, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, chia, etc
- 2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut, or shredded
- 50 grams oat flour, or almond meal
- 1 tsp Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp maca, (optional, to enhance nutrition)
- 20 grams chia seeds, white (optional, to enhance nutrition)
Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line and grease cake tin.
Drain and rinse beans removing all liquid then place in food processor with butter or oil and eggs and put the cup to avoid splashing. Blend until smooth at speed 8 for 30 seconds. Scrape the bowl
Add remaining ingredients and blend again speed 8 for 30 seconds.
Pour into the baking tin.
Cook for 20(cupcakes) or 30 – 40 minutes (cake) until skewer comes out clean.
Turn out to cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
This is based on the superb Chocolate magic bean cake from 123nourishedme.
If the tin has grooves, one could butter it and sprinkle it with flour to avoid sticking when you turn it over.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies