- 100 g almonds
- 70 g sugar
- 120 g Coconut butter, (soft)
- 150 g GF Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanillin essence
- 1 small handful dessicated coconut
- 150 g dark chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC. Line a baking tray with paper and set aside.
Place the almonds and sugar into the bowl and pulverise for 30 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Take a teaspoon full of mixture and roll to form little balls, place them on tray, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Allow biscuits to cool.
Place the chocolate into the bowl and pulverize for 20 seconds on speed 10.
Melt chocolate at 50oC for 5 minutes on speed 4.
Put a teaspoonful of chocolate mixture between 2 biscuits and place them in the fridge to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls