- 125 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 3 bananas
- 210 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 heaped tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup of crushed walnuts
- 1 cup of mixed dried fruit including sultanas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre Heat Oven to 190 degrees and grease 2 muffin trays (you will have 14 pieces of muffins)
- Add Butter to bowl and melt, 60 degrees, 2 min, speed 1. Use spatula and scrape butter that is not melted from sides and do this process again;60 degrees, 2 min, speed 1.
- Add Egg, Banana and Vanilla and combine 10 sec, speed 3
- Add Sugar, Flour, chia seeds, crushed walnuts, baking powder and bicarb and combine 30 sec, speed 4. Check that all is mixed. If not repeat the process again after scraping the sides with spatula.
- Place into greased muffin tray and bake on 190 degrees for 15 - 20 mins or until golden.
These are great to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Cheese Dreams
- Mumble Slice
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits