- 2-3 Ripe pears
- 1 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 110 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaped teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120 grams plain yoghurt
- 1 heaped teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 level teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 level teaspoon ginger
- 11/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 250 grams buckwheat flour
8Recipe is created for
- Add pears, 1/4 cup coconut sugar and the lemon juice into TMX. Cook 100°C / 15 mins / speed 1. When finished cooking, mash the pears 10 secs / speed 5.
- Set aside pear mixture and clean bowl.
- Add remaining coconut sugar and grind speed 9 / 5 secs. Add butter and sugar cream speed 4 / 2 mins
- Add in eggs, vanilla and yoghurt and mix speed 5 / 2 mins.
- Add spices, flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, and knead / 30 secs until it is just combined
- Add in pear sauce and mix speed 1-2 / 7 secs
- Bake in 2 lined loaf tins for 30-40 mins @ 160°C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls