- 200 g Butter, chopped
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 30 g cocoa
- 180 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 60 g plain flour
- 40 g SR flour
- 200 g White Chocolate Chips
- 80 g Mixed dry roasted nuts, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line brownie or lamington tin.
- Place butter and chocolate into TM bowl. Grate 8 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides of TM bowl.
- Melt at 50C for approx. 4 minutes, speed 2. Scrape down sides of the TM bowl at the 2 minute mark.
- Add cocoa and sugar. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 3.
- With blades running add eggs, one by one until incorporated (approx. 10-20 seconds).
- Add plain and SR flours, mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Add nuts and white chocolate, mix for 8 seconds, speed 3-4.
- Spread into prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to completely cool in the pan. Dust with cocoa. Cut into squares to serve.
Accessories you need
Works well with gluten free flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Brownies: Goats Milk Dark Chocolate and Raspberry
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (Annabel Langbein)
- Weetbix Slice Gluten Free
- Chocolate truffles- Vegan & Nut Free
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie