- 500 grams zucchini
- 100 grams olive oil
- 130 grams raw sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 270 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams cacoa
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan force).
Grease and line a 26cm x 16cm slice tin.
- Chop zucchini roughly and place in Thermomix bowl. Add oil, sugar and vanilla essence. Mix Speed 7 for 15 seconds or until combined and smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add flour and cocoa and mix speed 4 for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Continue mixing in 5 second intervals until fully combined.
- Spread mixture in to prepared slice tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Test by intersiting a skewer. It should come out relatively clean with just a little moisture.
- Allow to cool in pan. Once completely cooled, slice with a sharp knife. Dust with a little icing sugar just before serving.
These brownies turn out very moist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)