- 125 g wholemeal flour
- 40 g plain flour
- 25 g wheat bran
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 10 g coconut oil, (or prefered shortening)
- 80 g Nuttelex
- 30 g cream
- 30 g soy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees. Line 2 baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Add flours, wheat bran, bi-carb, baking powder and cream of tartar to TMX bowl and mix sp6/3secs.
- Add sugar and mix sp6/5secs.
- Add coconut oil and nuttelex and mix sp6/5secs to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add soy milk, coconut cream and vanilla to MC and mix with a small spoon. Add mixture to TMX bowl and mix s6/5secs to resemble soft playdough.
- Roll dough into small balls and press onto baking paper, approx 3-4mm thick. If dough is difficult to work with, put in fridge for 10-20mins to firm up. This will make it easier to shape.
- Prick with a fork before baking.
- Bake in ove for 15-18mins or until lightly golden. Adjust the baking time to dry the biscuits out more if they are too soft and fluffy.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight continer.
If you are wanting chocolate digestive biscuits. Melt your desired chocolate and cover one side of your cooled biscuit with desired chocolate. Allow to set and then store in airtight container. Recipe adapted from //www.food.com/recipe/digestive-biscuits-455682
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Citrus Bender
- Creamy Cashew Milk