- 125 g wholemeal flour
- 40 g plain flour
- 25 g wheat bran
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 10 g coconut oil, (or prefered shortening)
- 80 g Nuttelex
- 30 g cream
- 30 g soy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees. Line 2 baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Add flours, wheat bran, bi-carb, baking powder and cream of tartar to TMX bowl and mix sp6/3secs.
- Add sugar and mix sp6/5secs.
- Add coconut oil and nuttelex and mix sp6/5secs to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add soy milk, coconut cream and vanilla to MC and mix with a small spoon. Add mixture to TMX bowl and mix s6/5secs to resemble soft playdough.
- Roll dough into small balls and press onto baking paper, approx 3-4mm thick. If dough is difficult to work with, put in fridge for 10-20mins to firm up. This will make it easier to shape.
- Prick with a fork before baking.
- Bake in ove for 15-18mins or until lightly golden. Adjust the baking time to dry the biscuits out more if they are too soft and fluffy.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight continer.
Accessories you need
If you are wanting chocolate digestive biscuits. Melt your desired chocolate and cover one side of your cooled biscuit with desired chocolate. Allow to set and then store in airtight container. Recipe adapted from //www.food.com/recipe/digestive-biscuits-455682
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Royal Icing
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake