- 4 avocado
- 125 g fresh squeezed lime juice
- 125 g honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 125 g Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 250 g chopped pecans
- 250 g medjool dates, approx 12
- 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 pinches sea salt
- Add all base ingredients 10secs speed8.
Scrape down sides
5 secs speed 8
Place base mixture into a 20cm cake spring tin, place in freezer for 30minutes
Rinse and dry mixing bowl
Place all filling ingredients into mixing bowl 15 secs speed 6
Place filling mixture onto of chilled base and freeze for 2 hours or until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins