- 1/2 bottle Loving Earth Coconut Spread
- organic puffed rice
1. Melt the choc coconut spread in thermomix, speed 1, 50 degrees for about 3 minutes
2. Add enough puffed rice to be coated evenly whilst on speed
3. Once coated line a 12 hole muffin tin and set in the fridge!
Vegan Chocolate Crackles
These do need to be kept in the fridge and should be consumed within 48 hours otherwise they start to go a little stale. In April weather (when we made them) they could stay out of the fridge for up to 12 hours before they became too soft.
You could also make your own version of the choc coconut spread by using a combination of coconut oil and cacao or melted raw dark chocolate with 1 Tbs of coconut oil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins