- 600 g cooked white beans, navy, cannelini, lima or butter
- 80 g coconut oil
- 150 g rapadura or coconut sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 vanilla beans or 3 tsps extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Snip vanilla beans with scissors and add to TM bowl with sugar and mill
for 30 seconds on speed 9.
Add the white beans, coconut oil and one egg and using the spatula to
assist, blend for 40 seconds on speed 6-7.
Add remaining ingredients and blend on for 1 minute, or until smooth and creamy, on speed 6-7.
Pour mix into a greased ring cake tin ( I use silicone ) and bake in
pre heated moderate oven for 50 minutes or until set.
Once cooled, carefully remove from tin and serve plain or with a berry
coulis and cream.
Accessories you need
This is a delicious, rich and amazing vanilla cake that is gluten free, dairy free and grain free.
For GAPS and SCD substitute the sugar with 100g of raw honey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)