- 250 gram Butter - cubed
- 160 grams Brown Sugar.
- 100 grams white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 420 grams plain flour
- 95 gram Macadamia Nuts - roughly chopped
- 190 gram White chocolate buttons (or white chocolate roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180 degrees. Line three cookie sheets with baking paper.
Add butter (250 grams) to bowl. 1 minute/50 degrees/ slowest speed to soften.
Add brown sugar (160 grams), white sugar (100 grams) and vanilla bean paste (2 teaspoons). 1 minute 20 seconds/speed 4
Scrape down sides and then 1 minute 20 seconds/speed 4 again while adding eggs one at a time, allowing time for first egg to mix before adding the other.
Add flour (420 grams) and baking powder (1 teaspoon). 15 seconds/speed 6.
Add roughly chopped Macadamia nuts (95 grams) and chocolate (190 grams). 10 seconds/speed 5/reverse.
Use a spatula to continue combining chocolate and nuts to dough.
Drop small tablespoon sized balls onto prepared baking sheets and cook 180 degrees for about 12 - 15 minutes. Remove from oven while still a little soft and allow to sit and continue cooking on baking sheet until moving onto a cooling rack.
Accessories you need
You can chop the macadamia nuts in the thermomix of you wish but be careful to make sure you don't cut them too small as they need to stay quite chunky.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies