- 2 oranges, quartered
- 250 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams lite olive oil, nothing too strong
- 500 grams SR flour
place sugar into tm bowl and blend on 9 for 10s
add quartered orange and blend on 7 for 10s
add oil and 3 eggs and blend on 6 for 15s
add flour and blend on 5 for 20s
place in a ring tin and bake on 160 degrees for 50 mins to 1hour until cooked (test with a skewer)
this cake rises alot so cooking time may vary
Accessories you need
GF SR Flour can be substituted, making this a perfect GF dairy free cake, however I halve the recipe using only 1 orange and 2 eggs for better results
substitute lemons for oranges
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie