- 200 g Nuts of choice, walnuts, almonds, pecans
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g seeds, pepitas, sunflower
- 100 g dried fruit of choice, seeded dates, apricots, ginger, prunes, craisins
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or coconut butter
- 1 orange rind, removed with vegetable peeler
- 1 juice of an orange
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for
10 secs speed 8.
Add more orange juice if necessary until desired consistency.
Press into a lined lamington tin or roll into balls and coat with dessicated coconut.
Refrigerate until firm then cut into squares.
Omit fruit and tahini and use as a crumble topping over fresh or stewed fruit.
Add 1 tablespoon raw cocao or cocao nibs for Chocolate option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake