- 200 g Nuts of choice, walnuts, almonds, pecans
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g seeds, pepitas, sunflower
- 100 g dried fruit of choice, seeded dates, apricots, ginger, prunes, craisins
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or coconut butter
- 1 orange rind, removed with vegetable peeler
- 1 juice of an orange
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for
10 secs speed 8.
Add more orange juice if necessary until desired consistency.
Press into a lined lamington tin or roll into balls and coat with dessicated coconut.
Refrigerate until firm then cut into squares.
Omit fruit and tahini and use as a crumble topping over fresh or stewed fruit.
Add 1 tablespoon raw cocao or cocao nibs for Chocolate option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)