- 200 g Nuts of choice, walnuts, almonds, pecans
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g seeds, pepitas, sunflower
- 100 g dried fruit of choice, seeded dates, apricots, ginger, prunes, craisins
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or coconut butter
- 1 orange rind, removed with vegetable peeler
- 1 juice of an orange
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for
10 secs speed 8.
Add more orange juice if necessary until desired consistency.
Press into a lined lamington tin or roll into balls and coat with dessicated coconut.
Refrigerate until firm then cut into squares.
Omit fruit and tahini and use as a crumble topping over fresh or stewed fruit.
Add 1 tablespoon raw cocao or cocao nibs for Chocolate option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- White bean dip
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate