- 200 g Nuts of choice, walnuts, almonds, pecans
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g seeds, pepitas, sunflower
- 100 g dried fruit of choice, seeded dates, apricots, ginger, prunes, craisins
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or coconut butter
- 1 orange rind, removed with vegetable peeler
- 1 juice of an orange
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for
10 secs speed 8.
Add more orange juice if necessary until desired consistency.
Press into a lined lamington tin or roll into balls and coat with dessicated coconut.
Refrigerate until firm then cut into squares.
Accessories you need
Omit fruit and tahini and use as a crumble topping over fresh or stewed fruit.
Add 1 tablespoon raw cocao or cocao nibs for Chocolate option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)