- 50 g macadamias, salted
- 35 g rolled oats
- 300 g apples, (approx 3 small), quartered
- 200 g plain flour
- 40 g raw sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 60 gmacadamia oil
- 350 gskim milk
For a dairy free version make 'nut milk' first. Add 60g nuts (cashew, macadamia, sesame seeds, linseeds, sunflower seeds etc) bowl and mill 10 speed 8. Add 300g water and blitz 90 sec speed 9. No need to strain.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)