- 300 grams Daikon Radish, cut into 6cm pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into thirds
- 200 grams cabbage
- 1 onion
- 6 cm knob ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 pieces kelp or wakame
- 1 long red chilli
- 150 grams rock salt
- 3 sprigs coriander, stalks and roots(save leaves for another meal)
- 1 tablespoon peanut or sesame oil
- 1 spring onion/ shallot
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If you love guided cooking, follow the steps for the Vegetable Stock Paste from the Basic Cookbook.
Simply substitute the ingredients for the ones in the list here.
Add all ingredients except salt and choip 6 secs / sp 6
Add salt and cook 20 mins / Varoma / sp 1
Blend for 40 secs speed 9, gradually increasing from sp 5-9.
Store in a jar for 3 months
Use this paste to flavour your Asian dishes instead of your regular stock paste
IDEAS: Add a tblsp to a cup water and drink as a nice broth.
Add to your two minute noodles to make a healthier option for the kids
Use in noodle soups
Use in all asain meatballs, stirfries, other dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Christmas Salad
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- Emily's Famous Fudge Brownie GF, double batch.
- Zesty Lemon Melting moments
- Healthy Banana, Pecan Apricot Loaf
- Caramel Kisses, Gluten Free
- French Blueberry Tart
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake