- 300 grams Daikon Radish, cut into 6cm pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into thirds
- 200 grams cabbage
- 1 onion
- 6 cm knob ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 pieces kelp or wakame
- 1 long red chilli
- 150 grams rock salt
- 3 sprigs coriander, stalks and roots(save leaves for another meal)
- 1 tablespoon peanut or sesame oil
- 1 spring onion/ shallot
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If you love guided cooking, follow the steps for the Vegetable Stock Paste from the Basic Cookbook.
Simply substitute the ingredients for the ones in the list here.
Add all ingredients except salt and choip 6 secs / sp 6
Add salt and cook 20 mins / Varoma / sp 1
Blend for 40 secs speed 9, gradually increasing from sp 5-9.
Store in a jar for 3 months
Use this paste to flavour your Asian dishes instead of your regular stock paste
IDEAS: Add a tblsp to a cup water and drink as a nice broth.
Add to your two minute noodles to make a healthier option for the kids
Use in noodle soups
Use in all asain meatballs, stirfries, other dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines