- 300 grams Daikon Radish, cut into 6cm pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into thirds
- 200 grams cabbage
- 1 onion
- 6 cm knob ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 pieces kelp or wakame
- 1 long red chilli
- 150 grams rock salt
- 3 sprigs coriander, stalks and roots(save leaves for another meal)
- 1 tablespoon peanut or sesame oil
- 1 spring onion/ shallot
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- If you love guided cooking, follow the steps for the Vegetable Stock Paste from the Basic Cookbook.
Simply substitute the ingredients for the ones in the list here.
- Add all ingredients except salt and choip 6 secs / sp 6
Add salt and cook 20 mins / Varoma / sp 1
Blend for 40 secs speed 9, gradually increasing from sp 5-9.
Store in a jar for 3 months
Use this paste to flavour your Asian dishes instead of your regular stock paste
IDEAS: Add a tblsp to a cup water and drink as a nice broth.
Add to your two minute noodles to make a healthier option for the kids
Use in noodle soups
Use in all asain meatballs, stirfries, other dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Christmas Salad
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- Emily's Famous Fudge Brownie GF, double batch.
- Zesty Lemon Melting moments
- Healthy Banana, Pecan Apricot Loaf
- Caramel Kisses, Gluten Free
- French Blueberry Tart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage