- 300 grams Daikon Radish, cut into 6cm pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into thirds
- 200 grams cabbage
- 1 onion
- 6 cm knob ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 pieces kelp or wakame
- 1 long red chilli
- 150 grams rock salt
- 3 sprigs coriander, stalks and roots(save leaves for another meal)
- 1 tablespoon peanut or sesame oil
- 1 spring onion/ shallot
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If you love guided cooking, follow the steps for the Vegetable Stock Paste from the Basic Cookbook.
Simply substitute the ingredients for the ones in the list here.
Add all ingredients except salt and choip 6 secs / sp 6
Add salt and cook 20 mins / Varoma / sp 1
Blend for 40 secs speed 9, gradually increasing from sp 5-9.
Store in a jar for 3 months
Use this paste to flavour your Asian dishes instead of your regular stock paste
IDEAS: Add a tblsp to a cup water and drink as a nice broth.
Add to your two minute noodles to make a healthier option for the kids
Use in noodle soups
Use in all asain meatballs, stirfries, other dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- Emily's Famous Fudge Brownie GF, double batch.
- Zesty Lemon Melting moments
- Healthy Banana, Pecan Apricot Loaf
- Caramel Kisses, Gluten Free
- French Blueberry Tart
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Raulas beef burgers