- 120 g Plain Organic Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 115 g Milk
- 115 g filtered water
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to Thermomix and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Coat your chicken or fish with some flour prior to dipping into the batter and shallow fry in desired oil.
You can add anything you like to the ingredients, such as cracked pepper, lemon pepper or paprika for a little extra kick...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤