- 110 grams dates
- 10 grams Cacao
- 40 grams tahini
- 45 grams Nut Butter
- 10 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 20 grams Bee pollen
- pinch salt
Place all ingredients into your thermomix and blend for 10 – 20 seconds on speed 10.
Scoop out mixture and roll into balls (I always use disposable gloves for this) and then roll in coconut if desired.
Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
This recipe has been converted from the original recipe found here: //www.thewellnesswarrior.com.au/2013/10/foodie-friday-ash-good/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Veg Momos Recipe