- Bread Slices
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Momo Sauce/ Mexican chutney
- Italian seasoning
- olive oil
- Crushed red peppe
[size= 15px; letter-spacing: 0.5px]Pre-heat oven to 200 deg C.Chop onion,tomato and capsicum to cubes.[/size]
[size= 15px; letter-spacing: 0.5px]To make pizza cups, cut the bread slices with a lid to a circle. Brush a muffin tray with oil and place these bread circles in it so that to make a cup shape.Spread the tomato/pasta sauce.[/size]
[size= 15px; letter-spacing: 0.5px]Sprinkle the chopped veggies and cheese on top of it. Sprinkle with the italian seasoning. Do the same procedure for bread pizza, to the bread directly and bake them placing in a baking tray.[/size]
[size= 15px; letter-spacing: 0.5px]Bake for 7-9 minutes or untill the bread turns golden in colour and crisp too.[/size]
part from these recipes, there are various other recipes on their Asian food recipes page like indonesian chicken curry recipe, Brinjal Curry Recipe Momos recipe with chutney, easy breakfast recipe , curry recipes, evening snacks recipe, etc. Happy Cooking!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps