- 3 eggs
- 100 g sour cream
- 40 g almond meal
- 30 g buckwheat flour, Grind some buckwheat on speed 9 and store in a jar for later use.
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp herb salt, I use Herbamere
- 50 g Butter, Melt in microwave first.
- Heat waffle iron and grease if necessary.
Add everything to the and blend on speed 4 - 5 until smooth.
Pour into each waffle section and cook until well browned and lightly crisped on the outside.
Serve as you would toast for breakfast. Also delicious with avocado and feta.
Accessories you need
These reheat in the toaster.
This also works as savoury pancakes. To make sweet chaffles, replace savoury ingredients with your choice of sweetener and any preferred spice such as cinnamon.
A chaffle is a cheese waffle. They're normally made with mozzarella cheese and are a favourite Keto breakfast food.
I prefer to use sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake