- 4 cups Rolled Oats, not quick oats
- 3/4 cup Fresh Apple Juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Processed Bran, no added sugar
- 1/2 cup Unprocessed Bran
- 100 grams Dried Apple Slices
- 150 grams dried apricots
- 50 grams Shredded or shaved coconut
- 50 grams dried cranberries
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Combine Oats, Apple Juice and Cinnamon in a large baking dish, mix thorugh well. Place in oven for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
Add Dried Fruits and Coconut to TM bowl. Place in Closed Lid Position and chop on Turbo for 2 seconds, or until desired size.
Combine roasted oats, processed and unprocessed bran, chopped dried fruit and coconut.
Store in a well sealed container in the fridge. Keeps for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is adapted from the 'Low Carb Made Easy' Book. They recommend serving with a malt free soy milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- 4-Way Mini Muffins . . . HOWEZAT!
- Fruit Filled Cereal Bars . . . HOWEZAT!
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Eclairs . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf ... HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Bacon and Onion Dip . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Easter Egg Buns
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Zucchini Bread
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- French Toast