- 10 g Coconut, desiccated
- 40 g Almonds raw
- 30 g pitted dates, 2 or 3
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add coconut, almonds, dates & Apple to bowl. With lid and MC in place press Turbo 2 or 3 times. Scrape down sides and press turbo again if required.
Serve with sliced banana. You could also add yoghurt, berries or other sliced fruit according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Rocky Road
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce