- 10 g Coconut, desiccated
- 40 g Almonds raw
- 30 g pitted dates, 2 or 3
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add coconut, almonds, dates & Apple to bowl. With lid and MC in place press Turbo2 or 3 times. Scrape down sides and press turbo again if required.
Serve with sliced banana. You could also add yoghurt, berries or other sliced fruit according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Popcorn Chicken
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- Raw chocolate superfood bark/clusters
- Keto lettuce pork cups
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Korma Paste
- Nut-free Bliss Balls