- 1 teaspoon Desiccated Coconut
- 1 apple, quartered and core removed
- 2 fresh medjool dates
- 20 raw almonds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Close lid. Insert measuring cap.Press 'Turbo' 2-4 times until mix resembles a muesli consistency.May be stored in fridge for as long as you would store cut apple.
Original CADA is too sweet for me, so I played around and came up with this variant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Easter Egg Buns
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Zucchini Bread
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- French Toast