- 1 teaspoon Desiccated Coconut
- 1 apple, quartered and core removed
- 2 fresh medjool dates
- 20 raw almonds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Close lid. Insert measuring cap."Closed lid" Press 'Turbo' 2-4 times until mix resembles a muesli consistency.May be stored in fridge for as long as you would store cut apple.
Accessories you need
Original CADA is too sweet for me, so I played around and came up with this variant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rhubarb Muffins
- Iced VoVo Hot Cross Buns
- Pop's Gingernut Biscuits
- Bulletproof Coffee - Keto
- Sourdough Discard Banana Bread (Vegan)
- Keto Banana Bread
- My version of Baba's Curry Powder
- Egyptian Kahk Cookies
- Milk Tart
- Banana and Date Freeze
- Banana Bread
- BABKOSH - A MARRIAGE BETWEEN SOUTH AFRICAN BABKA AND HUNGARIAN KOKOSH :-)