- 100 g Butter, cut into 2cm cubes
- 100 g vegetable oil, mild flavoured is best
- 100 g tapioca starch, or any starch you prefer
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of your Thermomix and combine speed 3 for about 1-2 minutes. If your butter is cold you may like to also add some heat (40*)to soften it as you mix, extend the time a little. You want a soft paste to form but not melt everything.
Place in a wide mouth tall jar with a small pastry brush that fits inside. Keep chilled until about to bake then allow it to come to room temperature whilst prepping. Then wipe over pan surfaces to prevent food ever sticking.
Accessories you need
To keep the mix Gluten free, be careful not to use in containers that have been used for regular flours as any residues could cross contaminate. I have a jar for each type of baking and separate baking pans.
Clearly lable your jar of mix, if you need to watch for GF.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones