- 1 cup Cashews
- 2 Dates (pitted)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch salt
- 3 cups water
- 1. Soak cashews overnight in water.
2. Add the soaked cashews, along with the water it was soaking in to the TM bowl. Add remaining ingredients (or you can omitt the sweenters for a plain version). Blend for 2 minutes speed 9.
3. Strain mixture through a seive or nut milk bag.
4. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Accessories you need
Cashew milk can be used in both sweet and savoury cooking.
Don't discard the pulp, it can be used in breads or other baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- French Toast
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free