- 1 cup Cashews
- 2 Dates (pitted)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch salt
- 3 cups water
- 1. Soak cashews overnight in water.
2. Add the soaked cashews, along with the water it was soaking in to the TM bowl. Add remaining ingredients (or you can omitt the sweenters for a plain version). Blend for 2 minutes speed 9.
3. Strain mixture through a seive or nut milk bag.
4. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Accessories you need
Cashew milk can be used in both sweet and savoury cooking.
Don't discard the pulp, it can be used in breads or other baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER