- 1 cup Cashews
- 2 Dates (pitted)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch salt
- 3 cups water
- 1. Soak cashews overnight in water.
2. Add the soaked cashews, along with the water it was soaking in to the TM bowl. Add remaining ingredients (or you can omitt the sweenters for a plain version). Blend for 2 minutes speed 9.
3. Strain mixture through a seive or nut milk bag.
4. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Accessories you need
Cashew milk can be used in both sweet and savoury cooking.
Don't discard the pulp, it can be used in breads or other baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake