- 5 cinnamon quills
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom pods
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 4-5 dried pieces of ginger, or 1-2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
Recipe is created for
Add all spices to TM bowl and grind for 1 minute/speed 9.
If needed scrape down sides of bowl and grind for another 30 seconds or so until desired consistency is achieved.
Making the Chai Spice Mix
Accessories you need
Store in an air-tight jar in cupboard and use in sweet and savoury dishes.
*add a teaspoon to your morning tea/coffee or smoothie
*add 2 teaspoons to cakes and muffins
*add 2-3 teaspoons to the standard custard recipe for a Chai Spice Custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd