- 5 cinnamon quills
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom pods
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 4-5 dried pieces of ginger, or 1-2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
Recipe is created for
Add all spices to TM bowl and grind for 1 minute/speed 9.
If needed scrape down sides of bowl and grind for another 30 seconds or so until desired consistency is achieved.
Making the Chai Spice Mix
Accessories you need
Store in an air-tight jar in cupboard and use in sweet and savoury dishes.
*add a teaspoon to your morning tea/coffee or smoothie
*add 2 teaspoons to cakes and muffins
*add 2-3 teaspoons to the standard custard recipe for a Chai Spice Custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco