- 100 grams rolled oats
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 20 grams goji berries, dried
- 1 portions banana, Broken into pieces
- 400 grams Milk
- Measure all ingredients into bowl. "Closed lid"
Set to reverse mix at speed 1. "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Set timer to 10min and Temperature of 90 degrees C
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ABC (apple carrot banana) muffins [Variant of ABCD School Muffins]
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Variation Thermomix Mock Cream
- Variation Homemade Coffee Latte for 1
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Creamed Corn
- Best Lemon Slice
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)