- 90 grams chia seeds
- 1 tsp Baking powder or Gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
- Add the chia seeds to to TM bowl and blitz. Sp 9 for 15-20 seconds.
- Add the baking powder( gluten free if needed) and salt and combine. sp 3 for 7 sec.
makes around 100g. You could double or triple as needed. Fact to remember- chia flour may need additional baking time and/or a touch more fluid.
Chia self raising flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce