- 300 gram chicken breast meat
- 50 gram garlic
- 30 gram Big Onion
- 80 gram celery (approx 2 stalks)
- 80 gram leeks (approx 1 stalk)
- 120 gram sea salt
- 5 piece cloves
- 15-20 pieces coriander seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put the clove and coriander seeds into the "Closed lid" (MC/10 secs/Sp. 10)
Add the veges (MC/10 secs/Sp.0-. Scrap down with spatula and repeat if necessary, until finely chopped.
Add the chicken breast meat and salt (MC/10 secs/Sp.0-. Scrap down with spatula and repeat if necessary, until finely chopped.
Cook the paste (25mins/V/Sp.2) Remove the MC so that the steam can evaporate. Place Varoma dish (without the varoma dish lid) or simmering basket on top of the hole to catch the splatter.
Scrap down with spatula and blend paste (MC/10 secs/Sp. 10).
Repeat cooking to turn paste into powder (10 mins/V/Sp.2). Do not cover with MC. Once it is done, scrap down with spatula and blend again (MC/10 secs/Sp 10)
Repeat Step 6 again and you will get no-bake Chicken Stock Powder
Accessories you need
1. Store chicken stock powder in the refridgerator for up to 6 months.
2. You will find the base of the pot very hard to clean after this recipe. No worries. Do the egg shell wash after this.
- Add water pass the blade
- Turbo egg shells (about 4-5 shells). Add lemon skin (optional) (save the skin from lemonade)
- cook at 20mins/80c/sp.3
Viola! Nice sparkly bowl again.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe