- 125 g Butter
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 100 g lemon juice
- 180 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
Add peel of 1 lemon and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 10 seconds, speed 10.
Add chopped up butter and mix 5 secs, speed 4.
Insert the butterfly and add eggs and lemon juice.
Cook 80 degrees, 8 mins, speed 3.
Pour into a large sterilised jar (makes 250 g jar) and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child