- 125 g Butter
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 100 g lemon juice
- 180 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
Add peel of 1 lemon and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 10 seconds, speed 10.
Add chopped up butter and mix 5 secs, speed 4.
Insert the butterfly and add eggs and lemon juice.
Cook 80 degrees, 8 mins, speed 3.
Pour into a large sterilised jar (makes 250 g jar) and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Dog Biscuits
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits