- 1 apple, Cored and quartered
- 1C --- Self Raising Flour
- 1C Full Cream Milk fresh
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- Maple syrup
- Lemon & Sugar
Place apple pieces in thermomix bowel, grate on speed 5 for 5 seconds, scrape down the sides of the bowel and repeat.
Add remaining pancake ingredients and mix well on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Cook pancakes in a pan till bubbles show on the surface. The second side will take less time.
Prepare yoghurt topping:
Place all ingredients in thermomix bowel and combine for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Serve pancakes topped with yoghurt and mayple syrup.
Accessories you need
To Make your batter a little thicker try adding a little more flour (1/2 cup)
You can also mix it up a little by changing apples with blueberries, sultanas, bannanas or other in season fruits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Honey Carrots
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding