- 4 sticks celery, chopped into thirds - keep leaves on
- 2 carrots, chopped into rough slices - cm thick approx
- 1 onion, peeled halved
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 l large zucchini, 2 cm slices approx
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- few leaves basil,fresh
- few leaves sage, fresh
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 150 grams rock salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
8Recipe is created for
This is the list of ingredients required for the Vegetable stock concentrate.
throw in all the vegetables and chop 10 sec speed 6, add salt and oil and cook for 20 min Varoma temp speed 1. Pulverise for 1 min speed 9.
Vegetable stock concentrate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup