- 4 sticks celery, chopped into thirds - keep leaves on
- 2 carrots, chopped into rough slices - cm thick approx
- 1 onion, peeled halved
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 l large zucchini, 2 cm slices approx
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- few leaves basil,fresh
- few leaves sage, fresh
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 150 grams rock salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Recipe is created for
This is the list of ingredients required for the Vegetable stock concentrate.
throw in all the vegetables and chop 10 sec speed 6, add salt and oil and cook for 20 min Varoma temp speed 1. Pulverise for 1 min speed 9.
Vegetable stock concentrate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce