- 180 grams chia seeds
- 1 can Ayam coconut cream
- 250 grams coconut water OR water
- 50 grams Maple Surup (real not flavoured)
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon heilala vanilla paste
- 2 stalks rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 100 grams coconut water or filtered water
place all ingredients into a bowl stir and soak over night.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
Cook 5min/100C speed 4
Stir soaked chia to make sure there are no clumps Place chia into a serving bowl, top with stewed rhubarb Add toppings like shredded coconut and your favorite nuts I like adding a crumble mix (see my recipe for Banana and Oats Bites)
Coconut Chia Pudding
Coconut and Rhubarb Chia Pudding
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Gluten Free Granola
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Easter Egg Buns
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola