- 40 grams Coconut, Flakes, dessicated or shredded
- 400 grams water
Add coconut to bowl Speed 10 for 10 seconds, scrape down sides.
Add water and blend @ Speed 10 for 1 minute, scrape down sides.
Cook @ 37° for 2 minutes on Speed 2.
Blend @ Speed 10 for 1 minute.
You now have 500mls of ready-to-use, no strain coconut milk.
If your recipe calls for 300, 350, 400 or 450ml, then make a batch in this fashion and freeze the unused portion in an ice cube tray or two... When frozen pop them out and store them in a zip lock bag for convenience. Perfect in summer to make smoothies or at a point in time you'll have enough frozem that you won't need to make a batch at all...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)