- 40 grams Coconut, Flakes, dessicated or shredded
- 400 grams water
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Dessert Main course Side dish Starter African American Asian Australian Caribbean Mid East Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Freezing Frying Grilling Steam cooking Stir frying All-in-one cooking with Varoma BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Dressing Drink Fish dish Gateau Ice cream Legumes dish Meat dish Pasta dish Pastry Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Potato dish Praline/sweets Rice dish Sauce Seafood dish Tart Terrine Vegetable dish Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Moroccan South African Latin America Lebanon Turkey Eastern European French Greek Italian Mediterranean Portuguese Spanish
Add coconut to bowl Speed 10 for 10 seconds, scrape down sides.
Add water and blend @ Speed 10 for 1 minute, scrape down sides.
Cook @ 37° for 2 minutes on Speed 2.
Blend @ Speed 10 for 1 minute.
You now have 500mls of ready-to-use, no strain coconut milk.
If your recipe calls for 300, 350, 400 or 450ml, then make a batch in this fashion and freeze the unused portion in an ice cube tray or two... When frozen pop them out and store them in a zip lock bag for convenience. Perfect in summer to make smoothies or at a point in time you'll have enough frozem that you won't need to make a batch at all...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots