- 40 grams Coconut, Flakes, dessicated or shredded
- 400 grams water
Add coconut to bowl Speed 10 for 10 seconds, scrape down sides.
Add water and blend @ Speed 10 for 1 minute, scrape down sides.
Cook @ 37° for 2 minutes on Speed 2.
Blend @ Speed 10 for 1 minute.
You now have 500mls of ready-to-use, no strain coconut milk.
If your recipe calls for 300, 350, 400 or 450ml, then make a batch in this fashion and freeze the unused portion in an ice cube tray or two... When frozen pop them out and store them in a zip lock bag for convenience. Perfect in summer to make smoothies or at a point in time you'll have enough frozem that you won't need to make a batch at all...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Chocolate Custard
- Coconut Fingers