THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 grams desicated or fresh coconut (flesh only)
- 40 grams almonds
- 40 grams medjool dates pitted
- 1 green apple, Quartered, seeds removed
- 1 orange, Skin removed
- 1 cm fresh ginger, 1cm cube
Place ginger into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Place all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and presss briefly2-3 times / 1 sec / "Closed lid" / Turbo
Serve straight away or place in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with coconut yoghurt (Quirky has a great recipe for this)
Accessories you need
This is a variation of the CADA (fresh museli) from the Every Day Cookbook Ginger & Orange have natural chemicals which fight common colds and help boost immunity. The ginger can help suppress coughs and aids digestion. This is a great winter breakfast as the ginger can help warm you from the inside out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd