- 6 eggs
- 300 g Milk
- 1 heaped teaspoons vanilla essence
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 110 g caster sugar (optional)
- butter or oil, for greasing pan
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre-heat pan to medium heat.
2. Add all ingredients, exept butter/oil, in that order mixing between at 5 sec/speed 3.
3. Mix at 10 sec/speed 3.
- 1. Grease pan and pour batter to desired size.
2. When you see bubbles on the pancakes, flip them.
3. When cooked, serve imediatly.
4. Repeat until all batter is used.
Accessories you need
Serve with buter, maple syrup or lemon & sugar.
If not serving imediatly, let cool and keep in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding