THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g pasta, with 10-11 min cook time
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 egg, whole
- 1 apple, cut into segments
- 500 g water, warm
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 500g water to bowl
Add 100g pasta to bowl
Insert rice basket
Add carrot, apple and whole egg
Cook for 11 mins, varoma, speed 1
Remove rice basket with spatula and place egg in cold water (or leave warm for a more solid yolk)
Serve warm or cold
You can add other veggies / fruit to this including
- corn on the cob
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds