- 470 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g Butter
- 290 g Milk
Add flour and butter to bowl 7 sec / speed 6.
Add milk and mix 5 sec / speed 6.
"Dough mode" 30 secs.
Gently flatten with finger tips until about 4cm thick.
Cut out 12 scones
Place in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 23 - 26 mins until golden.
Store scones in an airtight container once cooled for up to 3 days. I would make these every 3rd morning for kids breakfast and school snacks.
You can also use this recipe base to turn them into a savoury scone. You can add 2tbsp of freshly chopped chives and 2/3 cup grated cheese to the "Dough mode" process.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream