- 470 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g Butter
- 290 g Milk
Add flour and butter to bowl 7 sec / speed 6.
Add milk and mix 5 sec / speed 6.
Gently flatten with finger tips until about 4cm thick.
Cut out 12 scones
Place in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 23 - 26 mins until golden.
Store scones in an airtight container once cooled for up to 3 days. I would make these every 3rd morning for kids breakfast and school snacks.
You can also use this recipe base to turn them into a savoury scone. You can add 2tbsp of freshly chopped chives and 2/3 cup grated cheese to the process.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice