- 470 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g Butter
- 290 g Milk
Add flour and butter to bowl 7 sec / speed 6.
Add milk and mix 5 sec / speed 6.
Gently flatten with finger tips until about 4cm thick.
Cut out 12 scones
Place in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 23 - 26 mins until golden.
Store scones in an airtight container once cooled for up to 3 days. I would make these every 3rd morning for kids breakfast and school snacks.
You can also use this recipe base to turn them into a savoury scone. You can add 2tbsp of freshly chopped chives and 2/3 cup grated cheese to the process.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice